BMW M3 E90 DKG / DCT Oil cooler Racingdo88
do88 proudly presents a massively improved DKG / DCT oil cooler for BMW M3 E90!
Significant advantages do88 oil cooler compared to original:
- 217% bigger core volume, 2208 cm3 vs 696 cm3
- 178% greater active cooling area, 3456 cm2 vs 1242 cm2
- 18% lower oil temperature past the oil cooler: 74°C vs. 90°C! Se diagram below!
- 110% larger oil volume, 6,5dl vs 3,1dl
- Drop-in fitment in the cars listed!
- Drop-in installation, no modifications are necessary, fits together with OEM oil lines and brackets.
- High effective 18 rows Bar & Plate cell core.
- CNC-machined oil line connections, fits together with all versions of oil lines.
- CNC-machined brackets.
- The cooler can easily be pre-filled, meaning you wonå«t have to change all the fluid in the system.
Ever since the first E30 series came along, BMW M3 has enchanted car enthusiasts around the world. The E90 series, that has been with us a few years, is no exception. By many elected the perfect combination of usability and performance. A real sports car, with room for passengers. With its well balanced chassi, its thorough construction and hefty V8, this is almost the perfect core for a race car. But only almost. Ascending liquid temperatures is one of few known issues with these. do88 has analyzed the reasons behind this, and developed a sustainable solution. We have the answer for you!
This is the product for the experienced driver demanding nothing but the best! Itå«s suitable for track racing, endurance racing, track days or inspired street usage, where thereå«s no room for compromise in terms of perseverance. This is one of the products in the history of do88 that has taken the most man hours to develop, which is clearly shown in the fitment, finish and performance.
Greater core volume, bigger active cooling area, that frankly is what actually cools the oil, excellent fitment and - of course - vastly enhanced performance, makes us guarantee you will be satisfied!
For installation instruction Click here!
BMW M3 E90 / E92 / E93
Year model: 2007-2013
Engine: S65B40 , S65B44
Transmission: DKG / DCT